- Phone: 585-434-0790
- FAX: 585-563-7432
- Email: email@example.com
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Haverford College
- Juris Doctor, American University, Washington College of Law
Jacob is an Associate Attorney with the Zoghlin Group. His practice focuses on environmental, land-use, and administrative law. He counsels individuals, businesses, and municipalities, and helps them resolve their legal issues by educating, advising, and, if necessary, litigating on their behalf. As a law student, Jacob represented clients in a human rights litigation clinic, worked for the National Labor Relations Board, and interned for a Superior Court Judge in Washington, DC. He also previously worked with an employment litigation firm and a civil rights advocacy group in the Greater Washington, DC area.
Jacob earned his Juris Doctor from American University Washington College of Law and his Bachelor of Arts from Haverford College.
Jacob is admitted to practice in Ohio, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Jacob was born and raised in the Rochester area, and enjoys soup-making, skiing, and traveling.
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta